rockin' cup-quakes

Hear the latest on what's happening with BluRuby and then some!

Sunday, September 24, 2006

I'm finally here!


I've finally caved in! I have now joined the wonderful world of bloggermania! Figured it's about time to do so, in the name of CUPCAKES!!! What better way to keep everyone updated (and hopefully involved) on the latest on my BluRuby yummies. Don't get me wrong, my website bluruby.com still exists. But this way, I can easily show everyone photos of my recent creations and get you guys to give me yo feedback (let me feel the luv, puleeze :p)

I have to say though, business is getting better every day but busier as well, it 's frightening! Hopefully, I'll be able to handle everything, including my day job, of course (heck, who needs to sleep!) To kick off this cupcake funstravaganza, here's an illustration made by the oh so talented artiste, Millet, as a homage to my madness!


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

'By!

am proud of you girl! nice wedding cake! pretty soon you need to move a bigger place....

great drawing milet! but what about getting the horns out and creating an angelic version with a halo? just a thought.....

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats beccot! you're really doing a great job with your cupcakes. what a great combination - an animator and a pastry chef rolled into one. keep it up! i know you're going to be a hit. good luck and God bless!

8:19 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

'my!!!

glad you checked it out! but i think the whole point of the horns is cuz i was running away from the cupcake "monster" that's overtaking my life! get?

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'by!

okay, i thought you had turned into a cupcake with horns. hehe. but really, you sure are redefining cupcakes - didn't know they could turn out so cute and interesting not to mention yummy.

very very nice and unique bday cakes! i wish we could order from here. how long does it take you to make one? really wonder how you juggle your time between "animating" and baking.

am rooting for you cupcake queen! errr cupcake devil? just kidding....

5:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Beccot
Glad to see you are doing well.
Nice cupcakes.

7:01 AM  
Blogger Philip Dimitriadis said...

Fun design!! Nice!!! I am so hungry for a cup cake now!!!

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home