rockin' cup-quakes

Hear the latest on what's happening with BluRuby and then some!

Thursday, July 08, 2010

BluRuby's Flash Drive Entry

Infectious.com is having this contest for flash drive designs. Thought I would join just because. I realize I'm not much of a character design artist but I thought I could give it a whirl. I went through several designs, most of which really did not represent me best. Finally, I came up with this:

People can vote on this but the final decision will be up to their judges. If you're feeling up to casting your vote my way :), please click on the link below and give me some sugar!!!

http://www.infectious.com/voting/bluruby/creampuff/7598

Whether or not
they pick my design (because there are so many brilliant entries so I really would hate to hold my breath), I had fun doing it. And that's what matters, right? Good eats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home