rockin' cup-quakes

Hear the latest on what's happening with BluRuby and then some!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

When it rains.................

it pours.......and pours.........and pours! Well that's what happened this past wet, LA weekend during the Holiday Bazaar where yours truly was showing off her little cuppies! It was not disheartening though, it was still fun and I met some new friends and great contacts - which was one of the primary reasons I participated in the event. Many thanks to those who braved the wet weather and came to show support. Special thanks to the models who posed with my cupcakes! Happy Holidays everyone! Here's how everything looked:




2 Comments:

Anonymous pui said...

Is that a cup cake fashion show? I would love to have ur cup cake!!

1:08 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

Wouldn't that be awesome if I had a fashion show devoted entirely to my CUPCAKES??????? Maybe we can have one in Thailand, eh, Pui???:D

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home