rockin' cup-quakes

Hear the latest on what's happening with BluRuby and then some!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

February Birthdays

No cupcakes this month, just cakes. And it's okay, I like baking cakes. Really I do. No, really, believe me, I swear, really, really, really! Okay, fine....you got me. I like baking cupcakes more! But it's okay - REALLY!!!


It was a Happy Birthday - Poker Night celebration for my sister-in-law's nephew, RJ, last February 8. The birthday boy turned 30 and by Filipino standards, he's finally legal! Just kidding :) He's been let loose for some time now.

And for the Ben10 birthday people, hope you all enjoyed the red velvet cake. See you next month!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ty Carter said...

Ha ! that poker cake is great !! These are so fun!

4:21 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

Hey! Thanks Ty Carter! I appreciate the visit!

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Tita Agnes Apeles said...

Your cakes and cup-quakes are yummy looking. Have to taste the velvet cake sometime soon! Your drawings are incredible too.

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home