rockin' cup-quakes

Hear the latest on what's happening with BluRuby and then some!

Saturday, August 11, 2007

NINJA CUPCAKES!!!

The Gallery Nucleus in Alhambra, CA is having an art show opening tonight called "Ninja Show 2, Revenge of the Ninja". A few people I know from work have their pieces in the show and I'm really glad to be part of the event - no, I don't have a piece in the show, I have 60 - cupcakes, of course!!! I was commissioned to provide the ninja themed cupcakes for the evening and so here's how they turned out. Hope they enjoy my edible art! WUH-PAH!!! (lame sound effect, I know, sorry!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Cute cupcakes!

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wondering where you got the edible ninja decorations for the cupcakes???

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home