rockin' cup-quakes

Hear the latest on what's happening with BluRuby and then some!

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Who's the fairest of them all?


So three of the guys I work with on Billy and Mandy decided to do caricatures of me after having had only 20 hours of sleep from one Friday to the next. I must say these works of art were not too far from reality. Though I have to say, one of them was too cute too represent zzzz-deprived moi! Thanks Mark B. for being kind! But don't get me wrong, I luv all of them!!!


3 Comments:

Blogger RedDiabla said...

None of them are truly accurate, since none of them drew you as a blur of motion with cuppycakes falling by the wayside!

3:39 PM  
Blogger M.H. said...

those eyeballs are OFF model! veins, veins...throw in more veins!

4:08 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

I gotsta see that blurrrry version then, TARA! Btw, had a blast last Saturday! Will send ya pictures soon!

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home