rockin' cup-quakes

Hear the latest on what's happening with BluRuby and then some!

Monday, May 28, 2007

THE CUPCAKE SOCIAL

I was going through my video archives just recently and found this short footage I took of my cupcake party back in November 2005. I baked over 400 cupcakes overnight (YUP! INSANE I TELL YA!) to officially introduce my cupcake line to everyone I knew. It went really well, all seven flavors appealed to different taste palettes and most, if not all, gave me good reviews and very encouraging support. It was a nice afternoon of seeing a lot of friends I've known and worked with in animation to date, plus other friends I've met outside of the entertainment industry, since I've moved to the US over a decade ago.

Someday, when I find the time and energy again, I'll probably be crazy enough to have another cupcake get-together. However, that's a really big maybe.........;D


3 Comments:

Blogger M.H. said...

Dem cupcakes rawked the house. Yo :P

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Filipina sista'

Bought my lens, so I can picture away again! Let me know when you need anything.

-j

11:09 AM  
Blogger Jeremy Tani said...

Cool, so when's the next one? You're going to need 200 of 'em just fer me!

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home